Thursday, June 6, 2013

Well somebody is painting

Another day and another no pic update for yours truly. I did actually paint last night, for about thirty whole minutes that I squeezed in. I applied more plate mail to various parts on the tanks. I'd say they are about 60% done at this time. This whole "assembly line" idea really does work...but you do need more than half an hour to get much done.

What I do have though are progress pics from Robert's tanks. Now he decided with going with a gray for the guns and brass for the steamworks.


He's a little concerned that the grey just isn't popping out enough. However, it really is a nice color. Obviously, he has more to do. Most notably, he needs the tracks done as well as the wheel cogs. I think if he goes with a silver or boltgun on the cogs, and some form of brown for the tracks, it will help diminish the green a bit. Also, I've recommended that he expand the grey a bit around the guns. So the housing could be painted grey as well as the gun shield. That will give it a little more area for coverage and hopefully make it stand out more. Plus, once he shades with a wash or glaze, it will help define those areas better too.


Oh, I've also updated the previous post so that there wasn't such a large wall of text. As always, feel free to comment.

3 comments:

  1. You are getting me interested in working on my Prussians. I've been absorbed with painting my Cryx and have only one Blimp painted for my DW collection.

    ReplyDelete

  2. gamekiller
    gamekiller app
    game killer
    gamekiller apk
    gamekiller download
    it will help diminish the green a bit. Also, I've recommended that he expand the grey a bit around the guns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shareit install
    shareit
    shareit download
    shareit app

    I've been absorbed with painting my Cryx and have only one Blimp painted...

    ReplyDelete