Tuesday, June 11, 2013

post post post your boat...

So yeah, haven't posted in a bit...been busy. Actually I really have been busy. All weekend long I was in the Portland Rose Festival Dragonboat Races. That was exhausting. You wait and wait and wait, then hop in your boat, paddle for three minutes like your life depended on it, and then wait a lot more. It is so draining...I think its this thing the people call "the outdoors." Be wary of it my friends...it will drag you down like you would not believe.

Suffice to say, I haven't painted in a bit. Still recovering, even today. I have to figure out this whole "sleep" thing. Right now I'm getting about four hours a night. That is not enough. Makes the day a bit fuzzy. Holding a brush and getting it to do what you want is nigh impossible.

Still, prior to the weekend I got some painting done. No finished models still, but progress was made. Here, take a look:


See, the last time you saw those models, they were all red. Now they have multiple colors on them! See that pallet there, I've had that thing for over 20 years. It was just a piece of cardboard that has two shiny sides. The other side has never been used. The cup is no where near as old...its just some cup I've been using for a few years now. No where near as interesting as the pallet. ;)

Oh, and its almost Summer over here. Which means the kids will be out of school and all hopes of normalcy will be gone. So pray for me.

Oh, and Robert threw down some more paint.




I think he has "red" envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment