Wednesday, July 24, 2013

No Update Update

Hello Sports fans,

Well this Summer has been a bear so far in terms of eating up my time. This blog is ever-present though on my mind, so want to make sure I let you guys know this isn't falling to the way-side. I just simply haven't had the time to make progress on my army.

The plan so far is to wrap up the Empire, and then get going on the Prussian land forces. I still want to get vanguard status this Summer if possible. That is the painting schedule so far and should keep me busy for the next few months.

As I showed last time, I now own the Chinese fleet. I am not sure if I will jump in on painting them just yet though. There are two items right now on the horizon that have grabbed my attention. The first is the Prussian Armored Clash set. I really want to give AC a go and I like the Prussian models better. So if I can sucker Robert into getting the KoB AC, then that moves up to the top. Best part is that I should have the land starter for PE done already and can just extend the scheme over to the AC box.

The other item is Dystopian Legions. They finally released the tank for the Empire and can I say...holy crap! That thing is awesome! But, I only own prussians so far for DL, not the Blazing Sun. Also, much more expensive. So a few hurdles for that option, but nothing I can't work around.

So there you have it. I'm still here. I'm still keeping my gamer ADD focused on Dystopian Wars (though the Eldar are making it hard for me). Stick with me, and I'll have new updates soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment