Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Even more new toys!

So small update today. I promised you guys a work in progress pick of the Taka Ishi. So here it is:


I have actually spent most of the time on the turret, but  the work was on the back of it, which of course I did not show in the pic. But at least there is proof that I'm working on the darn thing.

Also, as the title suggests, I completed a trade the other day to really bolster my Prussian fleet.


This really gives me everything I need for naval battles with nice air support as well. I have a NIB starter fleet for the Prussians that I can now get rid of, plus a few extras (I don't think I need two dreads or three sky fortresses). Hopefully I can add a new player with those models in my area somehow.

Also, Robert is still hard at work on his KoB. He has started on his naval fleet and is working on producing a test model for his tiny tanks. He is trying out a textured paint for the basing. Please note these are also work in progress and not finished models:


I believe the middle of the cruiser is going to be mostly gun metal or silver in color. Should look nice when he is done.

So there you have it. I'm going to keep painting the Taka until she is finished and then I'll go back to the tiny tanks and get my Blazing Sun force wrapped up. Then it is on to the Prussian land force.

On the horizon for future purchases are the Prussian Armored Clash set, naval Metzer bots, and the Italian fleet. Keep on painting and keep on playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment