Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Who awoke the sleeping giant?

Hey sports fans,

So I'm still getting painting in on my EotBS. I have begun work on my Taka Ishi walker. So far I'm liking it, but a little worried about how much metal paint is going to be used on it due to the exposed gears and such for the legs. Ah well, will just have to wait and see how it looks. I will have pics coming soon.

The Dystopian Wars Fairy showed up at my house yesterday and brought me some new toys!


Glee! I can't wait to start painting these guys. Of course they are pushed back a little in the queue due to my commitment to the Blazing Sun and then the Prussians. Still, I'm so excited to work on these guys. I've been looking up photos of the Forbidden City so that I can match the colors. I believe it will be something like a brick colored walls, a gold roof, and then jade armor on the hulls. Probably a nice bright red for the dragons. Not sure what the base coat will be though. I might actually just have to go with a light grey or white primer and paint everything!?!?! man that sounds like a lot of work. :)

Oh, and Robert brought in his first tiny flier model. Looks pretty good. He just needs to throw on some paint where the cockpit is and its done. Best part is, he's still painting. So right there this blog is a huge success. We are getting models done for a game we both love. Woot! Oh, and his Australians came in. No worries though mate, I'll take care of them right quick. :)


So that's it for now. Pics of the Taka Ishi are incoming soon. Keep painting and keep playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment